When accessing the Website, the Website will learn certain information about you, both automatically and through voluntary actions you may take, during your visit. This policy applies to information we collect on the Website and in email, text, or other electronic messages between you and the Website.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you access the Website, the Website will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Information You Provide To Us. The Website provides various places for users to provide information. We collect information that users provide by filling out forms on the Website, communicating with us via contact forms, responding to surveys, search queries on our search feature, providing comments or other feedback, and providing information when ordering a product or service via the Website.
We use information you provide to us to deliver the requested product and/or service, to improve our overall performance, and to provide you with offers, promotions, and information.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technology. As you navigate through our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies including Google Analytics to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This will generally include information about your location, your traffic pattern through our website, and any communications between your computer and our Website. Among other things, we will collect data about the type of computer you use, your Internet connection, your IP address, your operating system, and your browser type.
The information we collect automatically is used for statistical data and will not include personal information. We use this data to improve our Website and our service offerings. To the extent that you voluntarily provide personal information to us, our systems will associate the automatically collected information with your personal information.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
When you contact us through our Site, or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise, or meet us at an Al Kamara event, we may collect Personal Data including:
- contact information, such as name, address, email, and phone;
- financial information, such as credit card and account information collected when you purchase products or services;
- identification information, such as gender and date of birth;
- self-assessment data and results, such as information you input when taking self-assessment quizzes, etc;
- personal information about your goals and aspirations for our products, services, and live events;
- for those considering careers with Al Kamara, professional personal information such as a resumé or C.V., salary history, education history, citizenship information, and position sought, as applicable;
- for current or prospective affiliates, suppliers, and subcontractors, personal information such as social security number, federal tax ID number, or other relevant information, as applicable.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
When you visit our Site, our web server automatically collects and stores the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, referring website address, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), pages on our Site you viewed; page response times, download errors, duration of page visits, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
This information helps us improve our Site and facilitates your online experience when accessing our Site.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
The Website reserves the right to use technological equivalents of cookies, including social media pixels. These pixels allow social media sites to track visitors to outside websites so as to tailor advertising messages users see while visiting that social media website. The Website reserves the right to use these pixels in compliance with the policies of the various social media sites.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the GDPR and other internationals privacy and antispam laws, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
The Website collects your information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you register to download a book or resources, sign up for our newsletter, and/or purchase a product from us, we collect your information. We use this information to track your preferences and to keep you informed about the products and services you have selected to receive and any related products and/or services. As a visitor to this Website, you can engage in most activities without providing any personal information. It is only when you seek to download resources and/or register for services that you are required to provide information.
If you are outside the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Website on this Website, we will automatically enroll you to receive our free email newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
If you are in the European Union and opt to receive any free resources, participate in any free training programs, register for a webinar, register for a live event, register for a seminar, or purchase any products sold by the Website on this Website, we will only enroll you to receive our free email newsletter if you affirmatively consent to it. If you do not wish to receive this newsletter, you can unsubscribe anytime. We include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send. If you ever have trouble unsubscribing, you can send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe from future emails.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US?
We use personal information for purposes of presenting our Website and its contents to you, providing you with information, providing you with offers for products and services, providing you with information about your subscriptions and products, carrying out any contract between you and the Website, administering our business activities, providing customer service, and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to make you offers to purchase products and services provided by third parties in exchange for a commission to be paid to us by such third parties. Should you opt to take part in such promotions, the third parties will receive your information.
From time-to-time, we may use the information you provide to us to display advertisements to you that are tailored to your personal characteristics, interests, and activities.
We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, or between you and our promoters, affiliates, or distributors;
- to contact you in the future to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer, or that are offered by our affiliates or third party vendors;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- for training purposes, quality assurance, and to record details about the products and services you order from us;
- to make inquiries about you for credit reference purposes;
- to perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of Personal Data);
- for prospective employees, to respond to your job application and process your CV.
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a general rule, we do not sell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any information collected whether automatically or through your voluntary action.
We may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and service providers for the purpose of providing our services to you.
We may disclose your personal information to a third party, including a lawyer or collection agency, when necessary to enforce our terms of service or any other agreement between you and the Website.
We may provide your information to any successor in interest in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Website’s asserts and/or business.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights or when compelled by a court or other governmental entity to do so.
By visiting our Site or attending our events and sharing your Personal Data, you agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Sales – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the purpose of fulfilling requests from you to purchase goods and services from our Site or at our events;
- Marketing – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the purpose of direct marketing of goods and services that you may be interested in;
- Self-Assessment testing – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors who administer and provide self-assessment testing services, including the DISC assessment test;
- Cloud services – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors that provide cloud storage services;
- Contractual performance – business partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you, or they enter with you on behalf of RRI;
- Web analytics — analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AND SECURE INFORMATION TRANSMISSIONS?
We employ commercially reasonable methods to ensure the security of the information you provide to us and the information we collect automatically. This includes using standard security protocols and working only with reputable third-party vendors. Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
The Website may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Website uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
ADDITIONAL POLICIES IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE EEA PRIVACY LAWS
“Controller” means the Company which is the organization that determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any Personal Data is Processed and used in its business.
“Processor” means any Person Processing Personal Data.
“Person” means a natural person, corporation, association, organization, partnership, or other legal entity.
“Processing” is any activity that involves use of the Personal Data. It includes, without limitation, obtaining, recording or holding the Personal Data, or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the Personal Data including organizing, amending, retrieving, using, disclosing, erasing or destroying it. Processing also includes transferring Personal Data to third parties.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In order to comply with the GDPR, we are required to set out the legal basis for the processing of your Personal Data. In accordance with the purposes for which we collect and use your Personal Data, as set out above, the legal basis for processing your Personal Data will typically be one of the following:
- our own legitimate business interests, or the legitimate business interests of our third party partners, promoters, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors, such as, for example, providing direct marketing to our customers of our products and services that we think would be of interest, permitting prospective employees to search and apply for job opportunities, handling inquiries from our promoters, affiliates, distributors, vendors, and customers, or other instances where we have carried out a legitimate interests assessment and have established an existing legitimate interest;
- the performance of a contract that we have in place with you;
- your consent where appropriate; or
- compliance with our legal obligations, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
ADDENDUM TO HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In some cases, there is a legal requirement to keep Personal Data for a minimum period of time. Except in those circumstances, we do not keep your Personal Data for any longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
YOUR RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Subject to certain exceptions, you have the following rights with respect to your Personal Data:
- To receive a copy of the Personal Data that we hold about you;
- To request that any inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data be corrected or supplemented;
- To have your Personal Data erased, unless we have a legitimate reason to retain the Personal Data (such as if we are required to do so for legal reasons); and
- To ask us not to process your Personal Data for a particular purpose, including for marketing.
To the extent that you provided consent to the Website’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
All of these rights are subject to certain conditions and exemptions. For example, Al Kamara will not be obligated to erase your Personal Data if we need to retain it to protect ourselves in the event of a legal claim.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a written request to us using the contact information set forth below. The Company reserves the right to charge a fee in dealing with such a request as permitted by applicable law and regulations. You may also opt out of receiving additional marketing information by using the unsubscribe feature in any marketing email we send you.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of December 12, 2018