Don’t Settle! You are Qualified to Lead Your Success Journey
Promise me that you will not settle, no matter what the outside world says!
As I write this, my heart is full of appreciation to all that have contributed to my life’s journey.
I feel gratitude toward all who either encouraged and/or challenged me, or completely let me down when I most needed support.
If you’ve read my book, you know my journey wasn’t easy, nor did I accomplish any overnight miracles on the way up the entrepreneurial stairway.
I felt unqualified to take on multiple challenges, unsure I would make it to the next level.
Despite my doubts, I didn’t settle.
I accepted the unknown and took my chances against all naysayers.
I chose not to succumb to negative self-talk, compounded by lack of financial resources and daunting economic conditions.
Last year I decided to write my book, but the initial idea came to me about eight years previous.
My major fear about writing a book created its long postponement.
About two years ago, I began writing articles for my agency’s website – Wave Division; a few colleagues noticed my writing and began commenting upon it.
They gave me the thumbs up and advised me to write a book.
The irony struck me as very funny, because they had no idea that I’d been toying with becoming an author for many years.
One short year later, I finally wrote The Drive to Aim High: Seven Powerful Mindsets Proven to Guarantee Your Success.
It became a #1 New Release on Amazon in under one month!
Do not settle; find ways to proactively work your way up and bring your dreams into reality.
My advice to you is:
- Don’t allow fear to sink your dreams. Giving into that fear is like selling your soul to the devil.
- Don’t accept life’s obstacles without a fight. No one is more qualified to lead your success journey than you, and YOU. (Small case “you” handles smaller day-to-day decisions; “YOU” means when we think BIG, we achieve more fulfilment).
- Taking on challenges along the way to your success doesn’t mean you will walk it alone, especially if you have questions about where to begin.
- Begin building your success journey with small steps. The world wasn’t built in one day; the French didn’t build the Eiffel Tower in a single year, and Michelangelo took four years to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
- Seek advice if you’re unsure where to begin. Find a mentor or a professional coach and start your journey to success.
- The right time is never tomorrow, it’s always TODAY! If you didn’t read my book yet, please get your copy, and DON’T Settle.
Here’s to your success!
New to Al?
Want Al to mentor you?